No other company in the world can offer our product breadth, precision and expertise in GPS and time code instruments.
Microsemi (Symmetricom) has been providing Timing and Synchronization solutions for communications and satellite and ground based instrumentation from the beginning of the GPS program.
Our time and frequency generators, receivers, and other GPS related instrumentation, were the early adopters of the GPS technology at its inception, and furthered its reliance on the GPS program as it grew to full operation with satellites hovering 20,000 plus kilometers over the earth.
From minimal infrastructure investment to missile launches we offer GPS and time code instrumentation solutions for multiple applications and a wide customer base.
- XLi, GPS Time & Frequency Receiver.
- XLi SAASM, Time and Frequency Receiver
- XLi IEEE 1588 Grandmaster Ultra-Precise, GPS Referenced IEEE 1588 Grandmaster Clock and
- IEEE 1588 Accuracy Measurement System.
- XL-GPS, Time and Frequency Receiver
- XL-750, GPS Time Source for Power Industry.
- MARK V, GPS P(Y) Code Time & Frequency Receiver.
- XL-DC, GPS Time & Frequency Receiver.
- XL-AK, Low Cost GPS Time & Frequency Receiver.
- ExacTime, GPS Time & Frequency Receiver.
- 58503B, GPS Time & Frequency Reference Receiver.
- GPS 605, GPS Synchronized Clock & Time Code Receiver.
- TymMachine 7000, Programmable Time System.
- 700, Miniature Time Code Receiver.
- Remote Time Displays
- L1 GPS Antenna, Down / Up Converter.
- 4410A, GPS Disciplined Rb Oscillator
- 4411A, GPS Disciplined Crystal Oscillator Reference